Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Headaches

Today is one of my many headache days. I was told  I suffered from severe migraine. I swallowed headache pills and slept the day off, another day of my life wasted.  I checked my BP a few days ago, and I was okay in that dept. (114/79). I did my cholesterol checked a week ago, and it was okay too.. So what causing it? Lately I was attacked with severe back pain, mostly the upper part. The doc I went to blamed it on the aging process.. Getting old she said is always accompanied by joints  and back pain.. Well when I think about it, it may be caused by my sleeping arrangement which  I had since I moved back in to my parents. It sound really bad eh? ....It does make me sound like i am a loser, 'moving back to my parent'...hehe!  Well for me, that is not the case tho'. It has been almost 7 months now I camped in the living room, in front of the tv, yeah I have no bedroom, no bed, just a futon to sleep on. My bedroom is not ready yet.. It is still under construction.. and it cost me about rm70k to have the room done.. It went well more than half over my original budget and fell far behind schedule. Every time I was being negative about the whole deals, I wanted to hit my head over the wall repeatedly for being soo... ummmh... I have no words for it... ...But anyways... the good thing about me doing the extension is, I also built another bedroom for my parents which is  flood-free and spacious with attached bathroom.When the rooms are ready, my pop don't have to go very far to the common rest room every night anymore. He is on hyper tension pills and it makes him  the target of nature, being called by it quite often at night. One long night ago he fell in the restroom and passed out. Luckily he came to as quickly as he fell and most importantly he was okay. Now with the attached bathroom, he don't have to walk far and climb stairs anymore. Well coming back from work to a home filled with people; my parents and bros and sis in laws, nephews and nieces make me feel warm from the inside and not that lonely anymore. Which is another bonus for me coming home to my parents. It is totally different as to what i used to back in KK, coming home to an empty house with only the tv, books and internet  to accompany me at night. I hope the decision I made to come back is a right one.