Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Misai kucing - Orthosiphon aristatu


Do you like tea? Ya?? Well you can try the Misai kucing leaves.. fresh or dried, any way you like it.. boil it in water or you can even soak it in hot boiling water for at least 10 minutes... and wallaaa.... there you are...a beautiful aromatic misai kucing tea! Well we are talking about health here... so it is best to add real honey to the tea.. and yesss... you can stay healthy and young forever! (just kidding..:).. I drink the tea occasionally, but as i was brushing my teeth this morning.. accidentally look in a mirror, i was taken aback to see an old lady staring back at me... i thought it was my gramma ..ya you know;).. I can't say much on my health yet.. so far my kidneys are okay, so is my heart. The last time i checked, my blood condition are still normal..